Anuent is excited to announce our Global Scholarship Program! This program is designed to support students from all corners of the globe seeking financial assistance and leadership development opportunities.
Scholarships will be awarded to high-performing, talented students pursuing fashion, designing, or related subjects.
To be eligible for this scholarship,
- You must have completed high school and be enrolled in, or have applied to, a postgraduate or undergraduate course at an accredited college, university or institution.
- You must have completed at least one term of study in the course.
- You cannot be a dropout from college, and there must be no gap between your bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Australia.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be committed to using their skills and knowledge to improve the lives of others in their community.
Scholarship funds may only be used for certain expenses, which include tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
- If chosen, you will receive $500 as a scholarship amount
- A bag of your choice from Anuent's Leather Bags collection
- A journal of your choice from Anuent's Leather Journals collection
The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2024. The winner will be notified individually and announced on or around May 31, 2024.
To apply for a scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent fit for this scholarship.
- An essay on "Designing for the Digital Age"
- Your academic history including the mark sheets
Add all of the above documents in Google Docs and share the link to the below mail ID