Vintage Leather Journal
7 H x 1 W x 5 L Inches
Color: Dark Brown
No. of Pages: 200
Estimated Delivery:Apr 01 - Apr 05
Free Shipping: In USA, UK and Canada.
Design on Front: Elephant With Embroidery
Design on Back: Traditional Embroidery
Closure Type: Brass Clasp Lock
Vintage Leather Journal Description
This vintage leather journal with a lock is a must-have for any vintage lover. This animalistic design will make you stand out from the crowd with its dark brown color tone, and an elephant embossed design with elegant embroidery on the corners.
Made from the finest quality goat leather, this vintage leather journal also includes a brass metal lock to keep it secure in your belongings while travelling or just storing it at home alone.
The dark brown color also helps draw attention to what you have and soothes eyes too! With all these features combined at such an affordable price point, there really isn't anything not liked here; we hope everyone gets as much pleasure using this product as we did create it.
A beautiful, unique art piece with a classy look
- Great for lovers of vintage items and leather products
- Comes in a durable lockable design to keep your secrets safe
- Makes for a great gift idea
- Fits perfectly into your bag no matter how much stuff you have
Vintage Leather Journal With Lock Features
Dimensions: 7"(H) * 1" (W) * 5"(L) Inches
Material: Cowhide leather
Paper Material: Cotton
Color: Dark Brown
- Thickness: 1" Inches
Design on Front: Traditional Elephant
Design on Back: Normal Art Work
- Lock Type: Brass Lock with Clasp
- Page: 200
Buy this Vintage Leather Journal with Lock today!
Exterior: Goat Leather
➡ Taking Care of your Leather Products
Leather products are often used in professional settings and require special care to keep them looking pristine.
If you take good care of your leather bag, backpack, or journal, the surface will stay bright for years to come!
● Always ensure that any product is dry before applying cream/moisture lotion onto it by using a soft cloth; this helps prevent stains from occurring when applied wisely.
● To ensure that your leather product lasts for years, never allow it to get wet. If the item gets soaked in water and you want to dry it out again quickly. Place thick microfiber cloths over any exposed surfaces of an absorbent material before allowing gravity to do its work.
The leather products may vary in color and size.
Some are slightly lighter, while others are darker than what is shown on your monitor - this will affect the outcome of a product's shade (due to natural materials).
However, you can be sure each bag or journal has been handmade with care for its unique features!
➡ Custom Duty
We take great pride in shipping all our products as quickly and efficiently as possible.
However, there's a chance that customs may cause delays if you don't provide them with contact information so they can reach out to collect customs duties on your behalf, which is why we must have this number!
Please let us know what phone number works best for International Shipping purposes at any time during checkout or after placing an order.
Also, email us if any questions arise about Customs-related matters.
This is almost too pretty to use as a journal but I'm working on it because the pages, designs and text are so beautiful I don't want them to go unread!
I have this journal and it is so unique. Highly recommend!